The wait is over! Bally Casino now accepts deposits through PayPal®.
What is PayPal®?
It is an easy, quick, and safe way to make transactions online, and it works on all participating platforms.
Do I need to register an account with PayPal®?
Yes. To make a deposit on Bally Casino, you must have an active PayPal® account. If you wish to register an account with PayPal®, or learn more information, please click here.
How do I use PayPal® to deposit on Bally Casino?
It’s quick and easy! All you need to do is:
- Log in to your Bally Casino Account
- Go to Menu > My Account > Deposit Funds
- Select ‘Add Method’ and then choose ‘PayPal®’
- You will then be redirected to the PayPal® portal to enter your login details
- Once logged in to your PayPal®, you can select a linked bank account or utilize any existing funds in your PayPal® wallet to make the deposit
- After the PayPal® transaction is completed, your deposit will be instantly available on your Bally Casino account
*Note: Please be advised while in some instances your payment will be processed within a few hours, it may also take up to 72 hours.
Are there any additional fees?
No. We do not charge any fees for using PayPal® as a deposit method.
Can I withdraw using PayPal®?
Yes! You can safely and easily make withdrawals using PayPal® for free. Here’s how:
- On the Withdrawal page, select ‘PayPal®’ as your preferred method.
- Enter your desired amount.
- Complete your transaction!
Its that easy! For more information on ‘PayPal® withdrawals click here.
Will I receive a 1099-K Form from PayPal®?
Due to IRS regulations, companies such as PayPal®, Venmo® and Zelle® must provide customers with a 1099-K form for commercial transactions totaling more than $600 annually. For more information, please click here visit the official IRS website.
Please feel free to contact our Customer Service by email at email@example.com or via Live Chat should you need further assistance.
Good luck on our site!