- Click on the ‘Start’ Menu and find ‘Control Panel’. If you are using Windows 8, you may need to use the ‘Search’ feature to find this.
- Open the Control Panel and click ‘Uninstall a Program’
- Find ‘GeoComply Browser Plugin Client’, 'Bally's Geolocation', and/or 'Player Location Check', select it, then click ‘Uninstall’.
- If you have multiple versions of GeoComply, please ensure that all are uninstalled.
- Open the 'Computer' folder on your desktop, access the hard disk drive (C:), open the folder 'Program Files (x86)', select the folder 'Geocomply' and delete the 'Geocomply' folder from your system.
- Restart your computer.
Once you have logged back into your computer, please clear the temporary internet files from your web browser. Then head into one of our games and you would be prompted to download the geolocation plugin.