Geolocation issue on Verizon Fios
There is a known issue with newer Verizon routers impacting geolocation. This issue can be resolved through the following by substituting some network settings provided by Verizon for network settings provided by a public service from Google:
1. Go to the Control Panel.
2. Click Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings.
3. Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. For example:
To change the settings for an Ethernet connection, right-click the Ethernet interface and select Properties.
To change the settings for a wireless connection, right-click the Wi-Fi interface and select Properties.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
4. Select the Networking tab. Under This connection uses the following items, select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and then click Properties.
5. Click Advanced and select the DNS tab. If there are any DNS server IP addresses listed there, write them down for future reference, and remove them from this window.
6. Click OK.
7. Select Use the following DNS server addresses. If there are any IP addresses listed in the Preferred DNS server or Alternate DNS server, write them down for future reference.
8. Replace those addresses with the IP addresses of the Google DNS servers: 220.127.116.11 and/or 18.104.22.168. Click Ok-->Ok
9. Test settings by downloading & installing the plugin and attempting to load a game