There are many organizations that can provide help and support to individuals who develop a problem with gambling. If you feel that you may have a problem controlling your gaming we strongly recommend that you contact one of the following professional organizations for help and guidance.
• Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey - Provides a confidential hotline and information on how to gamble responsibly and offers advice and counselling to anyone who is affected by problem gambling. You can find their website here: http://www.800gambler.org/pages/user/index.aspx
• International Center for Responsible Gaming (ICRG) - An international organization exclusively devoted to funding research that helps increase understanding of pathological and youth gambling and find effective methods of treatment for the disorders. Their website is http://www.icrg.org/
• Gamblers Anonymous - Gamblers Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who have joined together to share their experiences, try and solve their common problems, and thereby help others to recover from gambling problems. There are more than 45 Gamblers Anonymous meetings in New Jersey every week. If you or someone you know wants to find the nearest meeting, the time, day, and location of each is available either through Gamblers Anonymous or the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey. Please visit www.gamblersanonymous.org for further details.
• Gambling Therapy - A free online service for those affected by problem gambling. Please visit www.gamblingtherapy.org for more information.
• Gamban - A secure software that blocks access to all types of online gambling on all your personal devices and features the ability to set it up for a specific time frame. We have partnered with Gamban to provide free access, exclusively to our patrons. Please click here for more information.
• New Jersey Casino Gambling Self-Exclusion Program - You may request to voluntarily exclude access to your online account by signing up for the New Jersey Casino Gambling Self-Exclusion Program. For full details on how to Self-Exclude, please click here.
If you wish to refrain from gambling we strongly advise you to install gambling website blocking software such as GamBlock or Gamban. Please visit www.gamblock.com or www.gamban.com for more information.
Patrons can view our Responsible Gaming Policy and access the deposit control tools through the My Accounts section.
If you would like any more information about our Responsible Gaming policy and staying in control, you can check our full policy at www.nj.ballycasino.com/responsible-gaming or contact Support via email@example.com or through our Live Chat service to the right of this page.