Do I have a gambling problem?
If you are concerned that gambling may be playing a significant part in your life then the following questions may help you determine if your gambling is problematic:
● Do you stay away from work to gamble?
● Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
● When you're gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost or empty and in despair or as if you need to gamble again as soon as possible?
● Do you gamble until your last dollar is gone?
● Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you spend gambling?
● Have others ever criticized or made comments about your gambling?
● Have you lied, stolen, or borrowed just to get money to gamble or pay gambling debts?
● Are you reluctant to spend 'gambling money' on anything else?
● Have you lost interest in your family, friends, or hobbies?
● After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
● Do arguments, frustrations, or disappointments make you want to gamble?
● Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
The more you answer 'yes' to these questions, the more likely you are to have a serious gambling problem.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) for confidential help 24 hours a day.
If you would like any more information about our Responsible Gaming policy and staying in control, you can check our full policy at www.nj.ballycasino.com/responsible-gaming or contact Support via firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Live Chat service to the right of this page.